One more week done! (almost)
You should be working on block 2 assignments. Use the time frame provided to stay on track.
And, if you are behind
- set a schedule like you're in school with class times and set a time to do 'homework'
- finish whatever still needs finished from block 1
- finish whatever still needs finished from preRemote Learning
If you have questions, please provide specifics that will help me help you; use Remind & email to reach out!
Lots going on as we head toward the exam, 12pm Thursday May 14th.
- Go here & watch the video, look over the reminders, click the links
- Read/scan the AP Exam Checklist & this AP Testing Guide
- Pay attention to the E-Ticket info (slide 5)
- 3 Options for students to write their responses (slides 11-14)
- strongly recommend Option 3 on slide 14
- 5 steps Before Exam Day, especially checking your tech (summary on slide 21)
- What you will need on Test Day for Chemistry (slide 29) [linked below, but also in your notebook]
- Exam Day Reminders (slides 35, 38-43)
- Chemistry is 25min to read and respond question 1, 5min submit your answers; 15min to read and respond to question 2, 5min submit your answers