- 'Wake Up Call' case study
- Heart anatomy foldable
- Finish the foldable
- flipped 11.1 notes & questions
- Case study conclusion blog post, DUE Friday 31 March
- Stoichiometry foldable
- Board work
- UT HW #18 posted
- Notebook problems
Zn(NO3)2 + 2HBr --> ZnBr2 + 2HNO3
- How many grams of Zn(NO3)2 [zinc nitrate] is required to produce 1.75 moles of ZnBr2 [zinc bromide]?
- How many moles of HBr [hydrobromic acid] is needed to react with 0.85 moles of zinc nitrate?
- How many grams of HNO3 [nitric acid] will be produced from 3.55 grams of hydrobromic acid?