- flipped 1.4 note review
- Chemical Physical Properties preLab
- On a new page in your notebook
- Title, Purpose (create your own, we discussed possibilities in class)
- List the Chemicals & Equipment -- circle the chemicals and put a square around the equipment in each experiment; this will help you make sure you have everything on the list
- Method -- Don't list the procedures, but write generally what you are going to do in the lab
- Safety for the chemicals (remember, alka seltzer and water, etc. do not need safety)
- finish the preLab (see above), especially the Safety!
- finish your Explore write-up (the lab with the whiteboarding); refer to page 5 in your notebook if you need to be reminded about what to write about
- begin answering questions on UT HW #2 (Don't guess, bring any questions/issues into class)
- there's also a 3 question blog (scroll down to the 3 in a circle)
- review test & test corrections
- plan for claymation - rough idea of what to do, rough idea of what to write, etc.
- finalize your plans, meet as a group, etc., be ready to go Tuesday!
- Don't forget there are examples on the Flipped page!