- Review conclusion Reaction in a bag
- Do you get what you pay for? explore blog (accuracy & precision in the food industry), Flipped 1.3a, objectives included on handout (it's also in dropbox). This is your second blog (remember you used either wordpress.com or blogger.com).
- Measurement Olympics packet - 3 events required, fourth extra credit
- Finish Reaction in a Bag lab, your notebook is due Tuesday, 25 Aug.
- Finish the questions in the Measurement Olympics packet; it's also due Tuesday, 25 Aug.
- Flipped 1.3c notes & questions
- Work on UT HW #1 (answer just the questions over what we've covered in class)
- Do the Safety Quiz if you still don't have a 100%
- Bring me my contracts (Safety contract & Digital Footprint contract)
- Worked on Lab Ch 1
- Update your TOC: PreLab Ch 1, Lab Ch 1, colorplates, Flipped 1.2
- Flipped 1.2 notes & questions
- work on your colorplates
- We'll finish the lab on Tuesday; be prepared for more!